Last Updated: [05/01/2023]
- Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you interact with our website, such as when you:
- Make an appointment
- Fill out a contact form
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Submit a question or request information
This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To communicate with you regarding appointments, promotions, and other information that may be of interest to you
- To respond to your inquiries and requests
- For internal record keeping and statistical purposes
- Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Third-Party Links
- Contact Us
Dental Boost 344 W 65th St, Hialeah FL 33012. (305) 822-4607
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure.